8/27/07

09 Best Things To Say If You Get Caught Sleeping At Work

1. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

2. "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time-management course you sent me to."

3. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out. You probably got here just in time!"

4. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."

5. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."

6. "I was doing a highly specific yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice yoga?"

7. "Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."

8. "The coffee machine is broken ..."

9. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot ..."

If you feel stress and sleepy at the office, take 7 minutes of your time, switch off your phone, follow these exercises correctly...

 Warming up a la taichi as an intro 1: Warming up a la taichi as an intro
 Follow this move to ease your shoulder and neck muscle 2: Follow this move to ease your shoulder and neck muscle
 "Saturday Night Fever" 3: "Saturday Night Fever"
 Move your body to the right... 4: Move your body to the right...
 Move your body to the left... 5: Move your body to the left...
 Just follow... 6: Just follow...

 Get a piece of wood and hit it hard on your forehead...you may use phone book as well (this is a tip not to get sleepy);P 7: Get a piece of wood and hit it hard on your forehead...you may use phone book as well (this is a tip not to get sleepy);P
 Move your hand and body... 8: Move your hand and body...
 Then move your shoulder like this... 9: Then move your shoulder like this...
 Make an aggresive move...forget what others said... 10: Make an aggresive move...forget what others said...
 All your stress will be gone... 11: All your stress will be gone...
 Move your head in a circle... 12: Move your head in a circle...
 Look in the mirror while you make a move...13: Look in the mirror while you make a move...
 Go angel...go angel.... 14: Go angel...go angel....

1 comment:

  1. Hello there and thanks for the comments. You cheered me up since you're the second to comment on my blog.
    Would you like to be friends? I find your interests surprisingly similiar to mine.
    You even had 'Let go' as a sound sample in your profile. Interested in Japan? Keep checking on my blog, i'm going to write about my trip to Japan. (:
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...